I though I might list my projects that I am working on at present.
- Kaffe Fassett baskets – invisible machine applique, based on a vase in a very old 1700s quilt.
- Pickledish Clamshells – This is a project I just take along when I need some easy hand-piecing.
- Red & White Lone Star – Just need to take a photo and put it on the completed page. 21/2/12
- Maltaville Album – 6 of I don’t know how many I’ll actually do. Time to start back on this one. Just printed out some more blocks. 21/2/12
Texas Rose Baskets – 4 centre blocks. I’ve put these together and am just putting on the borders.Click here to see Leanah aka Texas Rose Baskets
These ones below are just sitting in their boxes gathering dust. 😦
- Abbeville County – 6 of 9 blocks done
- Flying Geese – 5 of 9 blocks done, haven’t touched this in ages.
- Baltimore Appliqué centre – embroidery and then border one. Now has border and next round is happening.
- Old Maids Puzzle – sew strips together and give to Margaret to quilt
- 1930’s simple squares – sew border on and give to Margaret to quilt. Done and bound. Photo needed. 21/2/12
- William Morris – 11 broderie perse and many square in squares to go
- 4 block Mexican Rose appliqué –
finish last setting triangle and decide on border. This only needs its border now.This one actually has it’s borders on and is quilted, just waiting to be bound. Again waiting for a new photo.
Well that’s all I can remember at present. I’ve restricted myself to not starting any more quilts for the last 18 months so really I’ve only broken that three times and I’m about to break it again with my new Basket of Rose design I’m working on. I’ll add some photos as time permits.
Finally I’ve added some rough quick photos of most of the quilts mentioned above.