Well it’s more than half way through May and this is only my fourth post and only one image. I’m working on 6 quilts at the moment.
- A Robyn Falloon medallion quilt I started around 2000 – Needleturn applique
- A Flying Geese quilt started in 2006 at Threadbear, and still missing in action while moving house – freezer paper foundation piecing
- Michelle Yeo’s Abbeville County Quilt – hand piecing & freezer paper foundation piecing
- My William Morris quilt, I’ve named Acanthus – a feathered star medallion with broderie perse and machine piecing, and lastly
- a rotary cut & machine pieced scrap quilt from the Old Maid’s Puzzle block pattern that I had forgotten about.
I’d forgotten entirely about the quilt I’m currently spending all my time on at the moment. I started it around 2007 with no real plan in mind and then put it away. It’s 12″ blocks of Crosses and Losses / Old Maids Puzzle pattern. I’ve decided to set them on point with setting squares. I’ve chosen the fabric for the setting squares and picked up a little more blue & dark red fabric today, as I need 25 blocks and I’ve only got 16 done so far.
Margaret Mew said:
Hi Jennifer, I enjoyed seeing your Abbeville County quilt in progress yesterday, keep at it 🙂